New Additions ~ Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

Hello Everybody, I have a confess to make - I'm a bona fide shoe addict (well the cat's out the bag now). So I just wanted to show ...

Hello Everybody, I have a confess to make - I'm a bona fide shoe addict (well the cat's out the bag now). So I just wanted to show you the lovely array of new shoes to my closet. I've worn a couple of these shoes already because I just simply could not resist wearing them and I did actually buy them to wear them and not  for them to sit in my closet and gather dust.

P.S. I did not buy the whole chunk of shoes in one go. I got a couple of them a month or two ago but thought I'd do a post showing them all. Which of these shoes would you wear?

Anyways have a jolly weekend the best way you how. xo

MR PRICE SHOES 





COTTON ON SHOES




RAGE SHOES








GIFTED FROM SISTER (FROM TARGET)



You Might Also Like

0 comments