Nailed It! ~ Golden Peaks

I hav e been eager to try on the set of nail tips I got from Clicks. I attached the gel overlay which blended in perfectly with my natural...

I have been eager to try on the set of nail tips I got from Clicks. I attached the gel overlay which blended in perfectly with my natural nails. My verdict is that they are easy to apply and they are just like salon manicured nails. Time still has to tell if they last just as long as salon manicured nails. Today's nails are gradient nails with golden tips. I've done  this several times on my natural nails (similar here) but I was not entirely crazy about how these came out on the fake nail tips. For a gradient effect you'll need two or more different hues of the same colour (Today I used variants of yellow).


What you'll need


  • Glitter top coat nail polish (Mine is from a pharmacy but you can find one at Clicks)
  • Nail art deco from Verimark 
  • Paris nail polish (Found at selected Pharmacies or at P 'n' P)
  • Essence nail polish at Clicks
  • Essence top coat at Clicks   
  • Make up wedge     
  • Black nail polish (Optional)


 *Attach nail tips (Completely optional - I used Broadway Real Life Brush-On Gel Nail Kit from Clicks seen here)


 * Apply one layer of base coat to all your nails. 

(Note: This Paris nail polish is not a base coat but I used it as a base coat. If you do not have a base coat use cream to clear nail polish as your base coat. This is to protect your nails from damage)



 *Apply one coat of light yellow nail polish to 3/4 of all your nails.

(Note: 3/4 starting from nail tips. Therefore, the brush strokes should not reach the cuticle area.)

 *Repeat this procedure with the next darker yellow nail polish but only apply one coat of this yellow nail polish to 1/2 of all your nails. 



* Blotch some glitter nail polish onto a piece of paper then dip thmake up pad in it. Pad the dipped make up wedge onto tips of nails gently. Repeat on all nail tips



* (Optional) Blotch black nail polish onto a piece of paper then dip the make up pad in it. Pad thdipped make up wedge onto outer tips of nails gently. Repeat step on all nail tips.

(Note: I did not do this procedure but it is entirely up to you to do so.)


VOILA !




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Amaaaaazinnngggg... Nice Photos Honey. I like you Blog ;) I Follow You ...if you like my Blog follow me back. Big Kisses from Germany ;****

    ReplyDelete