Todays Look ~ Colour Burst

I'm wearing ~ Jacket gifted from sister (Og), Turtle neck and earrings were bought long time ago ~ Jeans gifted ~ Boots from Mr Pric...

I'm wearing ~ Jacket gifted from sister (Og), Turtle neck and earrings were bought long time ago ~ Jeans gifted ~ Boots from Mr Price ~ Watch gifted from sister (Fifs) ~ Bangles gifted from friends (Onie and Muberwa)

Hello lovelies, I felt like wearing a pop of colour today. It has been raining here in Grahamstown which is a sign that winter is fast approaching and I thought my long love turtle neck with the bow detail would do the trick and put the added pop in the outfit. Anyways, whoever said one should dress dull in grey weather couldn't have been more wrong. I've had this turtle neck for the longe-s-t time and it has become a staple piece in my closet for every passing fall/winter.

This weather reminds me of a time as a child when my friends and I used to chime the rhyme: ...Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Little children want to play... Perhaps If I chant those exact words the rain would magically disappear (wishful thinking :-p)


Hope you're all  having a super fabulous start to the week unlike the wet, cold day I've been experiencing. xo







You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. this is absolutely fab sis..mwahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely look, you look super pretty! Love the pretty reds on you, looks rally lovely and I adoreeee those earrings!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look.love your hair as well.great blog.now following.

    please check out mine and follow back if you like it

    www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete