21 Birthday Wish List

I have officially finished exams and I am so excited about that. I have my freedom finally! Yippie! Our holiday is a good two and a half mo...

I have officially finished exams and I am so excited about that. I have my freedom finally! Yippie! Our holiday is a good two and a half months and university starts again in mid February next year but I am well aware that those months can fly by quick. So I must spend them wisely, relax and enjoy myself. I can't wait to spend my time blogging about fashion and my fashion buys during the holidays but most importantly I can't wait to get back home and see my family and friends. I have missed them a lot. I foresee good times ahead. Other than that, I am looking forward to my birthday which is just around the corner on the first of December. I already started my birthday countdown like two weeks ago because this is an important birthday as I will be turning 21. I know I am getting old but I just want to savour in my happy moment and look back at the good years of my life. Birthdays are so worth it because thats your free pass to get free gifts from your family and friends. These are my crave gifts that I would like for my birthday. They are a bit pricey but totally worth it.  

A DSLR camera (the camera below is a Nikon L120) - So I can take high quality pictures of my fashion outfits and make good videos.

A laptop with a good webcam- Unfortunately by previous laptop which was an Acer eMachines (e727-2) fell and broke. I was really sad to see it go because we went through so much together. I really like the Macbook which is featured below because of the webcam quality known as iSight/FaceTime cameras as it  makes high definition videos and takes high quality pictures.

A smartphone (the smartphone below is an iPhone)- I am one of the most backwards people in cell phone technology and I have never owned a smartphone in my life. Over the years I have been really comfortable with my Samsung cell phone and my PDA phone and could not have asked for anything more but with a smartphone I can use its phone capabilities to orientate my life, get quick notifications and take high quality pictures as well. 

Sources: Engadget, Rajsamand and Wikipedia,

Have a wonderful week....


xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments