Happy feet

Did I tell you that I love Joburg? I was so thrilled to arrive yesterday in the morning to see my sister- Ifeanyi (Fifs) and friends. In th...

Did I tell you that I love Joburg? I was so thrilled to arrive yesterday in the morning to see my sister- Ifeanyi (Fifs) and friends. In the space of time I arrived, I already got up to so much. I think that's why I love Johannesburg so much because there's so much to do and so much fun to be had. I saw a couple of friends, looked at some of the most inspirational fashion blogs, made earrings and went to the movies in the evening. It was my sister's friend birthday and a couple of her friends decided to make her birthday special by watching one of her favourite movies- Happy feet 2. The movie was really adorable and I love Erik the little penguin. He is so cute.  To go to the movies, it important to keep the outfit looking simple but a bit special as well to stand out from everyone. I wore my new skirt (that I love so much) which Fifs gave me as a welcome home present when I got back home and I teamed it up with a white crisp shirt to balance the whole look out. I love my blue sling bag. It's a mixture of elegance and simplicity and the purple belt makes the outfit more mature and not childish. I also loved Fifs look and the earrings she's wearing. We made it together just before we went to the movies from some parts of a belt.








My Outfit....

White shirt- Meltz
Floral skirt- Meltz
Purple belt- Meltz
Blue bag- c/o gift from sister from Australia
Purple pumps- Ackermans
Silver hoops- Chinese flea market 


xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. so feminine i love your top gorgeous x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore your top dear!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Fair..I also want to feature on your blog..LOL..Nice one.. :) The FAMOUS black Curtain. How I miss Jukskei..LOVELY

    ReplyDelete
  4. very lovely gals. me loike

    ReplyDelete