Goodbye Philadelphia

The weather in Grahamstown lately has been murky for the past couple of weeks but the weather ebbed slighty a  bit today. So we (my friends...

The weather in Grahamstown lately has been murky for the past couple of weeks but the weather ebbed slighty a  bit today. So we (my friends and I) decided to brace and make the most of the weather to create some good old memories in the rain.  The trio (me, Justine and Nyakallo) were getting seperated and we were not going to see each other again for two whole months until university resumes again next year in Febuary.  So we made the most of the weather and had some good old fun. I wore a sunhat even though the weather wasn't that sunny because I feel in life that we should not let the weather dictate what we should or should not wear. Also I do admit that I really really have been wanting to wear the sunhat because it's a recent purchase but I just haven't had the opportunity. All in all it was such an amazing day being with the two of them that I even forgot how the weather was. The day reminded me so much of one of my favourite songs goodbye philadelphia by Peter Cincotti which makes me happy and sad at the same time. That's exactly what today felt like a good moment but a sad one because we were not going to see each other for a few months. Cheers to the little moments that we should all cherish in life and together with our friends.

Nyakallo, Me and Justine

Nyakallo (aka Nyaks)






Me, Nyakallo and Justine

My outfit....
Vintage blouse- Mr Price
Shorts- Foschini
Sunhat- Woolworths
Gold gladiator sandals- c/o gift from sister
Gold earrings- Vibes
Silver ring- Chinese flea market


xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I m loving your shorts and I soo need that sun hat..Nice one ladies

    Hotter than FIRE..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. When you come visit you can have it. <3

    ReplyDelete