Dress craze

At the moment, I am going through a dress phase. I can't help it. It's so much simpler to throw on a dress with minimum effort but ...

At the moment, I am going through a dress phase. I can't help it. It's so much simpler to throw on a dress with minimum effort but you reap maximum rewards from wearing that stunning dress. It was a sunny day (it is often rarely sunny here in Grahamstown at this time of year) so I got to wear one of my favourite dresses before the weather turns for the worst again. Since the day was beautiful and warm me and my bestie took some pictures out in the sun.








My outfit....
Dress- Mr Price
Earrings- Fashion World
Black pumps- c/o gift from sister (shop in Australia)
Hair accessories- A belt from an old dress


xoxo Dilim xoxo




You Might Also Like

0 comments