Bow turquoise bag

I know that I haven't blogged for almost a week now. During the past week I've been so pre-occupied with writing exams and getting ...

I know that I haven't blogged for almost a week now. During the past week I've been so pre-occupied with writing exams and getting my degree. That's the story of my life. Anyways, I am almost done with second year now and I have only one exam left to write then its home to Johannesburg . So I am super excited for the holidays and to go back home because I can't wait to spend my holidays blogging about fashion. :-) Also December is one of my favourite months of the year not only because of the festivities and gifts but because it's  my birthday on the first of December. I can't wait for my birthday because I'll be turning the big 21 (twenty-one) and I'll be officially an adult and of course I can't wait to see my birthday gifts from my family and friends. Speaking of gifts, a couple of weeks ago, I had gone into town for some window shopping to check out what I wanted to buy for myself as a birthday present but instead of walking back to my campus dorm/residence I bought this bag at Mr Price. It was a little pricey but when I saw it I momentarily fell in love with it and had to have it immediately. I did indulge myself and I decided it was my birthday gift to myself. I really love the bag because of the little bow and the colour is just perfect. I have only carried it once so I can't wait to carry it more often when I am back home in Johannesburg and Botswana



Bag- Mr Price
xoxo Dilim xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments