Men's shirt turned dress

Over the week, I learnt that we all have to step out of our comfort zone. I've been so stuck with my style over the years that I'v...

Over the week, I learnt that we all have to step out of our comfort zone. I've been so stuck with my style over the years that I've become comfortable with it and it has become my own little style bubble. But no more, its time to mix it up a little bit. During the end of the week, I went to purchase a men's shirt with my sister. You probably wondering what has gotten into me but an over sized men's shirt is perfect as a dress and I can't wait to wear mine very soon. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't be caught wearing men's outfit but like I said it's time to mix it up a little. So we went to Meltz and we purchased the cheapest shirts at R30. That's a bargain and a half. My sister's shirt at the side was a little short so I decided to renovated it a little with yellow material. This is my first clothes DIY I've done and I am happy that it turned out great. The yellow makes the shirt stand out and I feel it gives it a feminine look as well. The shirt looks good and I can't wait for her to wear it out soon.









I was happy to do the DIY with Fifs (sister) and the circular part on the yellow material was her idea. Overall a work well done to both of us. Never be afraid to explore your inner creativity, we all have it. It's in all of us!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.


xoxo Dilim xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments