Todays Wear ~ Rainbows and Sunshine

I'm wearing....? Top gifted from Mr Price ~ Jeans from Meltz ~ Accesories (watch and bracelet) are gifted ~ Earr...








I'm wearing....? Top gifted from Mr Price ~ Jeans from Meltz ~ Accesories (watch and bracelet) are gifted ~ Earrings from Mr Price ~ Bag from Mr Price ~ Hair accessories is a belt from a dress.

Happy Thursday. The weekend is almost here. Whoop whoop. Today has been nothing but rainbows and sunshine after it rained heavily yesterday.So I felt like dressing bright and fun today and what better way than to wear my stripped rainbow top with bow details on it. I just love the bow details which are incredibly cute. Then I accessorised it with some colourful colourful necklaces that I wore as bracelets. I thought it was a cute colourful look. What do you think?

You Might Also Like

3 comments