Todays Wear ~ Peaches and Cream

I'm wearing....? Blazer from Meltz ~ Top from Meltz ~ Leggings from Mr Price ~ Brogues from Mr Price ~ Ear...










I'm wearing....? Blazer from Meltz ~ Top from Meltz ~ Leggings from Mr Price ~ Brogues from Mr Price ~ Earrings are DIY cardboard earrings I made

How amazing has this day been. The weather was slightly overcast (just the way I like it) and cloudy so I was quite excited to wear my Meltz blazer. The colour of the blazer is a rich peachy colour and works so well with my skin tone. I paired it with the DIY cardboard  earrings I made to keep the look funky and fresh.

I am so keen for the weekend after this busy and hectic week of varsity (college) but today was a nice way to start the weekend. What else could top today's amazing overcast weather, the self accomplishment of finishing my assignments and projects and partying it up with my lecturers and fellow journalism students over free food and good conversation.

Have a super duper weekend 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

4 comments