Todays Wear ~ Puffed Sleeves

I'm wearing....? Shirt gifted from Meltz ~ Shorts from Foschini ~ Suspenders from Mr Price men section ~ Brog...









I'm wearing....? Shirt gifted from Meltz ~ Shorts from Foschini ~ Suspenders from Mr Price men section ~ Brogues from Mr Price ~ Earrings from The Jewelry Box (Botswana)

The weekend has begun. Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP from someone? I'm smiling in the photos but I had a major headache while I was taking these photos :-/ I think it had to do with the hectic day full of deadlines and assignments to hand in. Furthermore, it was hot and humid today and that kind of weather makes me sticky and hot. 

So these short I got from Foschini have a story behind them. I'd planned on buying them at R120 from Foschini but the only money I had to my name was R50 (and my next pocket money was in a months time) They were the last ones left and they fitted me so perfectly. So I went back to the shop the next day after lending some cash from a friend (p.s. I really don't like borrowing things from people especially cash but I just had to buy these shorts) and to my surprise the lady at the till told me that they reduced it to R50 that day. Did I scream my head off or what?!!?!?! Think it was meant to be. (Evil grin).

Have a FAB FRIDAY <3

P.S That's the Canon Rebel T3/1100 I use but I call her REBEL for short.

You Might Also Like

0 comments